Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract Submission has been CLOSED on 15th July 2022.
Instructions to submit abstracts to the MPAICON 2022 are as follows:
- All Abstracts are to be sent for POSTER/ORAL PRESENTATION.
- Please download the abstract submission form from website (www.mpaicon2022.com) and send the filled form at firstname.lastname@example.org
- File name should be (Your Full Name_mpaicon2020) while submitting abstract.
- The abstracts must contain original content which has not been published or presented at any other national or international conferences prior to the MPAICON 2022.
- The abstract should not be more than 350 words. Please mention the word count in the first line of abstract.
- Please submit the abstract with the following subheadings:
- Aims & Objectives
- Materials and Methods
- One can submit more than one abstracts. Abstracts once submitted shall not be available for editing.
- The deadline for abstract submission in 15th July 2022.
- Notification regarding acceptance of the submission along with the guidelines for presentation will be sent to the author by email.
- The author may choose between the option of poster or oral presentation. However, the final decision is left to the scientific committee to decide.
- The final decision for accepting or rejecting an abstract is left to the scientific committee.
- If the presenter wishes to withdraw the abstract, he/she can do so request in writing to conference secretariat (email@example.com).
- All presenters are mandated to register for the conference and to be physically present during the designated poster viewing period.
- 30th June 2022 is the last date for Early bird registration.